AGII’s Net Income for 2017 Surge 52% in excess of Rp 90 billion
By Press Release29 March 2018
JAKARTA, March 29, 2018 – PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (Stock Code: AGII.JK) released its audited financial statements for the full year of 2017 (FY 2017) with net income growth exceeding 52% to reach over Rp 97.5 billion. Some of the key highlights of Aneka Gas’ FY 2017 financial performance are as follows:
- FY 2017 sales grew 11% due to 7% volume growth sales.
- Overall margins improved and is reflective of the right strategy employed by management
- Achieved target of building 11 new filling stations for the full year thereby increasing the number of total filling stations to 91 by the end of December of 2017
- Incurred over Rp 297 billion of CAPEX for FY 2017 that was mainly attributed to the building of new filling stations
- FY 2017 net profit after tax attributable to shareholders were Rp97.6 billion compared to Rp 64.3 billion for the same period during 2016
- FY 2017 Gross Margin consistently remained above 40%
- FY 2017 Net Margin improved to 5% compared to 3% for the same period last year
- Total assets as of December 31, 2017 were Rp 6.4 trillion increasing from Rp 5.8 trillion in the same period in 2016
- Gearing ratio improved to 0.79x for FY2017 compared to 0.93x for the same period in 2016
Please click here to read full article.