AGII’s 1H 2018 Net Income Up 11% Y-O-Y totaling over Rp 40 billion
By Press Release31 July 2018
JAKARTA, July 31, 2018 – PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (Stock Code: AGII.JK) released its unaudited financial statements for the first half of 2018 (1H 2018) with Profit for the Period Attributable to Owner and Parent Entity exceeding to reach over Rp 42 billion and is reflective of the Management’s right strategic direction. Some of the key highlights of Aneka Gas’ 1H 2018 financial performance are as follows:
- 1H 2018 sales grew 9.6% due to volume growth sales.
- Overall margins improved due to favorable contribution from the retail and medical sectors.
- AGII has added 3 (three) filling stations during the first six months of this year.
- 1H 2018 net profit after tax attributable to shareholders amounted to Rp42.10 billion compared to Rp 37.92 billion for the same period during 2017.
- 1H 2018 Gross Margin amounted to 47.24%.
- 1H 2018 Net Margin amounted to around 5.16% compared to 5.13% in the same period last year.
- Total assets as of June 30th, 2018 amounted to Rp 6.5 trillion which was slightly higher than in Full Year 2017.
- DER up slightly at 0.69x for 1H 2018 compared 0.66x to the same period in 2017.
Please click here to read full article.