AGII Posted Solid Growth in 2018 with Revenues grew by 12.8% to IDR 2.073 trillion and Net Profit grew by 17.2% to IDR 114.374 billion
By Press Release31 March 2019
JAKARTA, March 31, 2019 – PT Aneka Gas Industri, Tbk. (IDX Ticker Code: AGII.IJ), Indonesia’s largest industrial gas company, released its audited financial statements for full year 2018 (FY 2018), which reported revenue growth of 12.8% y-o-y from IDR 1.838 trillion in 2017 to IDR 2.073 trillion in 2018. The Company also reported Net Profit for the period of IDR 114.374 billion in FY 2018, a 17.2% increase compared to the Net Profit of IDR 97.598 billion in 2017. Some of the Key Highlights of AGII’s FY 2018 financial performance are as follows:
- Revenues increased by 12.8% y-o-y from IDR 1.838 trillion in 2017 to IDR 2.073 trillion in 2018, mainly driven by retail and medical sectors.
- FY 2018 Net profit grew by 17.2% y-o-y from IDR 97.598 billion in 2017 to Rp 114.374 billion in 2018.
- Overall margins improved due to favorable contribution from the retail and medical sectors
- AGII has added 9 filling stations in 2018 bringing the total number to 100 filling stations by year’s end
- FY 2018 Gross Margin amounted to 45.33%
- FY 2018 Net Margin amounted to around 5.52% compared to 5.31% in the same period last year
- Balance sheet remained strong with cash position stood at almost IDR 285 billion as of December 31, 2018. Net gearing remains low at 0.48
Please click here to read full article.