- Operating Profit is Gross Income less Operating Expenses, plus Other Income (excluding Financial Income), and less Other Expenses.
- Net Profit is current year's profit attributable to Owners of the Parent Entity
- Current Year's profit consists of profit attributable to the non-controlling party and to the owner of the parent entity
- Current Year Profit divided by total assets
- Net Income divided by Equity which can be attributed to the owner of the parent entity
- Net Working Capital is Accounts Receivable plus Inventory and less Accounts Payable