Whistleblowing System (WBS) is a policy and procedure that is designed to receive, review and follow up the complaints made by employees and the Company’s Stakeholders. In order to guarantee the protection of the Stakeholders’ rights and mitigate the risk of a violation of regulation by certain parties, the Company has established a whistleblowing mechanism.
Complaints filed through WBS may be in the form of information or indications of fraud and negligence that occurs in the Company’s environment. All complaints filed through WBS will be treated as confidential and given protection in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. WBS is expected to prevent and detect potential violations in the Company environment and acts as an early warning system so that the Company has an opportunity to deal with the violation internally before it becomes a public violation.
Complaints can be submitted through the following mechanisms:
- Submit the complaint through the following whistleblowing media:
- Email to [email protected]
- Text or WhatsApp message to 0811 3050 3000
- Letter addressed to the Company c.q. Internal Audit Unit with the following addresses:
Surabaya Office Jakarta Office
Jalan Raya Kedung Baruk No. 25 - 28
Kedung Baruk, Rungkut
Jawa Timur, Indonesia
UGM Samator Pendidikan Gedung A, Lt. 5 & 6
Jalan Dr. Saharjo No. 83
Jakarta Selatan, 12850
- Complaints are directly received and followed up by the Internal Audit Unit and will be conducted further investigation if deemed necessary.
Whistleblower (if not anonymous) will receive feedback on the status of complaints reported. To demonstrate the Company’s commitment to the WBS policy, the Company constantly makes improvements to the WBS policy to be able to adapt to the dynamic business and organizational environment.