Human Capital Business Partner Staff
Task & Responsibility
- Cooperating with external parties.
- Carry out a series of New Employee Orientation processes to ensure new employees know the company's work processes and job descriptions that will be given to the employees concerned, to support the smooth running of the company's business processes.
- Work with the assigned department leaders to build talent pipeline for their team, including manpower planning, identification and development of key talent, succession plans and implementation of relevant programs, initiatives to minimize talent risks and other relevant people metrics.
- Monitor and execute the administration of employee health insurance, employee movement (status changes in the system), COP process, HR reporting and facilitate performance appraisal process through HR system, including conduct socialization and follow through the process in the system.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor degree All Major
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Human Capital Business Partner.
- Have an understanding of the Manpower Law, experienced in handling Industrial Relations issues
- Flexibility in collaborating and handling problems with users
- Have problem solving and analytical thinking skills based on data
- Experienced in handling working relationships with outsourcing companies.